Scallop Fried Rice
- Heat up wok over high heat. Add 2 Tbsp cooking oil.
- Add garlic, onion, spring onions and leave to cook.
- Add carrots, salt and stir well and leave to soften.
- Add scallops. Leave to cook.
- Add white pepper, salt, soya sauce. Mix well.
- Add rice. Move rice to the side of the wok, add a little oil in the middle of the pan, break eggs and leave eggs to cook slightly before stirring the rice to combine.
- Add frozen peas. Stir well. Turn heat off.
- Garnish with crispy garlic and sliced spring onions.
It’s better to use day old rice to make this fried rice.
Garlic crisps topping can be replaced by fried shallots if you prefer.