Spicy Asian Buffalo Wings
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt the butter then add the honey, lemongrass paste, ginger paste and turn off the heat.
- Add in hot sauce, sliced chili padi and blend in with the honey and butter. Set aside.
- Wash the chicken wings, drain off all water, pat dry with paper towel.
- Season flour with salt and pepper (about ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp black pepper) and dredge chicken wings in the seasoned flour.
- Preheat oil in a large skillet to fry the wings.
- Place wings in hot oil and fry for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the cooked wings to paper towels.
- Place the cooked wings in a large bowl with your buffalo sauce and toss them to get a good even coating of buffalo sauce on the wings.
- Serve and enjoy!