Spicy BBQ Beef Ribs
- Place the grated pear and onion in a bowl. Add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce,
- Sesame oil, and soft brown sugar. Stir until evenly combined.
- Rub the marinade into the ribs, then refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours, though overnight is best.
- Prepare the grill to high heat. Cook the beef ribs for 2-4 minutes on each side, until slightly charred and cooked
- Cut with scissors, and serve alongside kimchi and spring onion segments, if you like.
Cooking on a real charcoal grill gives you that beautiful smoky flavor. The grated pear, onion, and ginger make this Korean-style marinade really tasty while tenderizing the beef.