Spicy Butter Chicken
Butter chicken is full of healthy fats with chicken, yogurt and cream, and flavoured with herbs and spices.
- In a pan, over medium heat, add butter.
- Add garlic, ginger paste. Stir well.
- Add green chilli, onion, coriander and mint mixture. Stir well.
- Add chicken. Mix well and leave to cook.
- Lower heat down. Add yogurt, fresh cream, dry spices, lime juice and all other ingredients. Leave to cook. Turn heat off.
- Before serving, garnish with toasted almonds slices, mint and fresh coriander leaves.