Spicy Noodle Salad
Health conscious but craving something savory at the same time? This noodle salad might just be the perfect cheat day meal for you!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Pound dried shrimps
- With a mortar and pestle, pound dried shrimps until flaky.
Step 2 - Make salad dressing
- In a large bowl, place garlic, tomatoes, roasted belacan, 8 Tbsp fish sauce, grated gula melaka, shallots, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, ginger, torch ginger bud and lime juice.
- Mix well until sugar is dissolved.
Step 3 - Add prawns, dried shrimps, herbs and seasoning
- Add in bee hoon, prawns, pounded dried shrimps, roasted pounded peanut, laksa leaves, fried shallots, ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp white sugar, lime juice and chopped coriander.
- Leave for 5 minutes before serving.
Garnish and serve!
Transfer noodle salad into serving plate or bowl and garnish with additional coriander and serve!