Sriracha Chicken Wrap
Great for leftovers, this chicken wrap with Thai chili brings some heat into the kitchen
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Shred and marinate chicken
- Using a fork or your hands, shred the chicken breast. Once shredded, marinate with sriracha and set aside for 20 minutes.
Step 2 - Cut lettuce and tomatoes
- While chicken is marinating, chop lettuce and slice tomatoes. Set aside.
Step 3 - Assemble tortilla
- On a flat surface, lay out a tortilla wrap. Spread 1 Tbsp mayonnaise on the tortilla, then layer half the lettuce, 3 slices tomato, half the chicken, 1/2 Tbsp chili and 1/2 Tbsp pickles.
- Fold the bottom onto the top of the meat, then fold in the side and roll to seal the tortilla, keeping it tight.
- Wrap tortilla in aluminum foil and place in microwave/oven/toaster oven for 2 minutes to warm it up. To make more wraps, repeat the steps with the remaining ingredients. Sriracha is a hot sauce named after the coastal city of Si Racha in eastern Thailand, made for accompanying seafood.
Plate and serve!
Serve warm, with extra sriracha if desired.