Stir-Fry Mackerel Lemak Chili
Mackerel is full of healthy fats, and taken up a notch with a spicy chilli coconut gravy.
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, fry mackerel fish till cooked. Set aside.
- In a food processer, blend ingredients to form a paste. Set aside.
- In a saucepot, over medium heat, add 2 Tbsp of oil.
- Add blended paste and leave to cook till fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, turmeric powder, coriander powder, kaffir lime leaves, turmeric leaf and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and sugar. Stir well.
- Add fish and lime juice. Leave to simmer gently.
- Turn heat off.