Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
with Goji Berry
A twist on the classic Taiwanese recipe, this dish is made with equal ratios of sesame oil, sweet soy sauce, and soy sauce!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Stir-fry garlic, ginger, shallots and chicken
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan and stir-fry garlic, ginger and shallots till fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
Step 2 - Simmer chicken
- Add stock, light soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, dried chili flakes, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Simmer till sauce thickens.
- Add goji berry and spring onions, and stir-fry for another 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
The classic Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken (ä¸æ¯é¸¡) is named for the equal amounts of sesame oil, Chinese rice wine, and soy sauce used in the recipe
Serve with white rice.