with Paprika Cauliflower
Air-frying is a healthy way to cook, resulting in crispy dishes with much less vegetable oil used. Try out this recipe for a Indian-inspired meal!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Brine chicken
- In a large bowl, add 1 L water, then dissolve 50 g sugar and 50 g salt. Add ginger and garlic, then add chicken legs. Brine for 12 hours.
- Remove chicken from brine, then rinse and pat dry.
Step 2 - Marinate and fry chicken
- In a bowl, add chicken legs, then drizzle 2 Tbsp vegetable oil over the chicken. Add 2 tsp turmeric powder and 2 tsp white pepper, and coat evenly. Sprinkle 1 tsp salt.
- Add 1 Tbsprice flour and 1 Tbsp cornstarch and coat chicken evenly. Put chicken in air-fryer and set it to 180°C for 10 minutes.
Step 3 - Prepare and fry cauliflower
- Cut cauliflower into florets, then transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 Tbsp coconut oil and toss well.
- Add 2 Tbsp paprika, ½ tsp cumin powder and 1 tsp salt, and toss again to coat.
- Add cauliflowers to airfryer, and drizzle with 1 Tbsp vegetable oil. Set to 160°C for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Let's plate and serve!
Serve hot with chicken.