- Heat up a tagine vessel over low medium heat, add olive oil. If you don’t have a tagine, you can use a casserole.
- Add onion and cook till translucent.
- Add garlic. Leave to cook.
- Turn off heat. Add vegetables and layer them, with the ones that take the longest to cook on the bottom layer.
- Add vegetable broth. Sprinkle dry spices. Distribute well all over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle parsley and coriander leaves.
- Heat up tagine again under low medium heat.
- Cover with lid and leave to cook under low heat for about 40 mins.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle over flat parsley and chopped coriander.
- Serve with couscous or flat bread.