Watermelon, Coconut & Lime Jelly
This cold, refreshing jelly is just what you need to cool off on a hot day!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Make and set coconut water mixture
- In a small pot on medium heat, heat up coconut water with 4 Tbsp of caster sugar and 6 g gelatin powder. Stir in the gelatin until completely dissolved.
- In a glass or mold of your choice, divide the coconut water mixture evenly among serving glasses and let it set it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Step 2 - Make and set watermelon lime mixture
- Juice watermelon flesh to obtain 400 ml watermelon juice.
- In a pot, heat up watermelon juice with 1 Tbsp caster sugar and 6 g gelatin powder until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir inthe lime juice and remove from heat.
- Pour the watermelon juice mixture on top of the set coconut water jelly and return to the fridge for another 30 minutes, until completely set.
Garnish and serve!
Before serving, top each glass with cubed watermelon and mint leaves. Serve cold.