White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Cookies are always a treat! Try out these cookies with white chocolate chips and cranberries - the perfect mixture of sweet and tart flavors!
Let's start cooking!
Step 1 - Brown butter
- In a pot on medium heat, add butter and allow to melt. Scrape regularly with a wooden or heat-proof rubber spatula to prevent the butter from burning on the bottom.
- The butter will simmer, then start to boil vigorously. When the popping and bubbling slows down, the butter will start to brown. After a minute, remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
Step 2 - Mix dry ingredients
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, 2 tsp cornstarch, ½ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda, 140 g sugar, 120 g brown sugar and mix.
Step 3 - Mix cookie dough
- In a stand mixer bowl, add cooled brown butter and dry ingredients. Mix well at medium speed.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence, and mix well again.
Fold in white chocolate chips and cranberries. Set aside.ââââââââââââââUse an ice cream scoop or melon baller for portioning
Step 4 - Bake and Serve
On a tray lined with baking paper, drop 1 ½ Tbsp dough about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly.Use an ice cream scoop or melon baller for portioning
Bake at 190°C for 11 minutes.For even tastier cookies, chill for an hour or two before baking
Let's plate and serve!
Leave to cool on a wire rack, the cookies will be soft fresh out of the oven.